- Created a particle editor tool for a custom version of the FFParticle system used in the Starling Engine
- MForce to social math translation system
- Challenge system
- Promotional Pop Up System
- Player Piggy Bank accumulation system and iap
- Super Wheel iap
- Dynamic Sale System
- A/B Testing Systems
- Player Install tracking integration
- Rewarded Video Ad integration
- First Time User Experience
- Variable time user experience (Session after FTUE until session N)
- Scripted competition wins
- Dynamic Slot Lobby Ordering
- Admin and QA tools for the above systems
- Helped plan and schedule Live Ops updates as well as regularly managed these updated to make sure they released on time.
- As needed, helped in the design of new version of the above systems/features for the next iteration of our social casinos.
- As needed, assisted our Data Science team in creating dashboards for reviewing analytics, a/b tests, etc.
- Developed Mobile First slot titles
- Ported popular Everi slot machines to mobile/online
Super Jackpot Slots
Super Jackpot Slots is a mobile social casino app that features a number of Everi's popular slot machines. It featured both mechanical stepper titles and popular video titles.
High Rollin' Vegas
High Rollin' Vegas is a mobile social casino app that features a number of Everi's popular slot machines with a focus on mechanical stepper titles but does include a few 9-reel video titles.
Wild Aquarium was my first professional game. It was written in C++. During this project, I learned how to use Jira and how to work and coordinate with an outsourced art studio.
El Toro was written in C++. El Toro was originally started by another developer, but I picked up the project and implemented both bonuses.
The Kraken was written in C++. This game used a 2D skeletal system that I helped write. This system was used to create the Kraken in the bonus, the tentacles and the clouds in the base game.
Quad Burst Tiger Strike